Why List with us
The public has the perception that all Realtors do the same job & can sell your property for the same price but this is far from the truth.
When you interview a Realtor, they will usually use a combination of these “sales tactics”:
1) I am a great negotiator
2) I'll stage your home to get the most money possible
3) My marketing, my website, and/or feature sheets are better
4) I'll hold Open Houses to increase activity
5) I'll distribute your listing to my network of buyers, other realtors, my office, websites, etc.
6) We'll get a bidding war
7) I'll charge a cheaper commission than other agents
All these statements are fantastic, but guess what? EVERYONE IN THE INDUSTRY SAYS THE SAME THING so How do you choose a Realtor?
* If you’re basing your decision SOLELY on how much commission your being charged, you’re already losing money. A good Realtor will work hard to make sure you receive the price you want & perhaps even more. Many sellers unfortunately "haggle" with paying literally a few thousand dollars more in commission while not realizing the bigger picture. If your Realtor has the experience & really cares about what they do, they'll go that extra mile. It's like the saying says, you pay for what you get!
* NOTE: You notice a Realtor's true worth when things don't go smoothly & a problem in the transaction occurs. Challenges are what separate good realtors from bad realtors & this is where our experience comes into play. Being involved in many transactions that have not gone to plan, we can say that we never had a deal fall apart & we're extremely proud of that.
Support During the entire process
We’ll provide ongoing advice & the benefit of our experience. We make ourselves available at all times to answer any questions or uncertainties that you may have.
Your job is to remain calm as emotions & excitement often run high. We‘ll make sure to work out the best possible price & terms favorable to you so your mind has to be clear to make the best decision. Our goal is to reach an agreement that makes you happy.
We put our stamp & seal of approval on every house we sell. Our reputation means everything to us & we’ll do everything possible to exceed your expectations. We pride ourselves on our Customer Service giving our clients the highest attention to detail possible. This is perhaps the reason that almost 90% of our leads come organically through word of mouth & referrals. We ask all our clients to take the time to write their review of us directly on our Facebook page this way potential clients can read “real” reviews of their experience! www.facebook.com/armanisells/reviews
Always remember: Real estate is very serious & it should be treated that way at all times.
For a FREE HOME EVALUATION call/text 647.448.4939 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org