Our goal is to make your home buying experience easy, fast and stress free. Remember, as a Buyer, you don’t pay your Realtor anything; they get paid by the Seller so make sure you have an Agent on your side looking after your best interests. A good agent can protect you from potential problems that may arise and save you thousands of dollars in the process. Here are some things to consider when thinking of buying:
TYPE OF PROPERTY & LOCATION
Semi Detached...Detached...Condo...WHICH DO YOU PREFER OR NEED?
In this very hot market, many Buyers don’t really have a choice as it highly depends on what they can afford. If you want to live in a certain area or need a certain square footage, you might have consider how expensive the area you want is & if it’s within your budget.
As they say: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
After getting pre-approved & deciding on the type of property that suits you best, choosing the location to buy in is next. Some areas are more expensive than others due to the amenities & schools but also consider other factors such as the convenience of your job & location of family members.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT REALTOR
THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP IN THE BUYING PROCESS
A Realtor can make or break your experience. Despite what the public may think, Realtors are not all the same each offering different services. It is important to ask a lot of questions as your Realtor should educate you on the entire process & someone that you contract to work solely in your best interest.
YOUR REALTOR SHOULD:
1) Help/Guide you in arranging financing for your property
2) Arrange showings & provide details for interested properties
3) Explain all the forms & agreements related to the purchase
4) Be honest, loyal & give diligent attention without any conflict of interest
5) Give expert advice on useful clauses that will protect your best interest
6) Be an expert negotiator to get the best possible price & terms
7) Give expert advice on market value, location, schools etc.
8) Advise you when to walk away or not purchase a certain property
OUR TEAM WILL ENSURE that as a buyer you become educated in all aspects of the home buying process. Being knowledgeable & informed in how home buying works ensures that you will be focused and equipped to make a confident decision. We never rush anyone. We go into even more detail with clients who want that extra bit of service such as First time buyers. Our goal is to make the home buying experience efficient & profitable for every CLIENT.
Making an educated offer
AFTER YOU FOUND THE RIGHT PROPERTY ITS TIME TO MAKE AN OFFER
The ongoing communication & education received from our Team will empower you to get the best possible deal on the property you desire. With professionalism, experience & knowledge, you’ll be guided in the right direction making sure you don’t over pay for your property. You’ll benefit by working with our Team as we’re constantly sharing & helping each other making sure you receive the best strategy & approach. We’ll also make sure to place all the necessary clauses protecting your best interests.
Step by Step of the Buying Process:
1) Hire an Agent - Interview various agents & see which one is the best fit for you
2) Get Pre-Approved - BEFORE you starting looking at houses see what your max buy is
3) Meeting to Discuss Gameplan - Needs, wants, must haves, areas, etc.
4) See Properties - When you walk into "your home" you'll know! Take your time
5) Place an Offer - Have your Agent look at comparables of the area & negotiate a good price
6) Waive Conditions - Financing, Inspection, etc. If all checks out make the deal FIRM
7) Send Paperwork to Lawyer - Get your realtor to do this as they know what the lawyer needs
8) Closing - Move in & Enjoy your beautiful new home!
Our Buying Team includes:
Mortgage Brokers Specializing in new First Mortgages, Pre-Approvals, Refinancing, Self Employed New to the Country & More
Certified & Registered Inspectors Complete Home Inspection covering exterior, interior, plumbing, electrical, heating, cooling, roofing, pool, etc.
Legal Services for your Purchase (Real Estate Lawyer) Purchase and Sale of Real Property, First-time Homebuyers, Transfer of Title, Refinancing and Mortgages, Other Real Estate Matters
WANT TO SEE MLS LISTINGS RIGHT NOW? CLICK HERE!
Contact us today for more Details! call/text 647-448-4939